12/25/10

Restroom Diary

When I was in high school, I worked for a professional custodial service known as Service Master. It was my job to do janitorial work at local high schools. I was home schooled, so this fit just fine into my schedule.One day while cleaning a boy's restroom I came across the following:

I took a dump on:
MM/DD/YYY
MM/DD/YYY
and so on.

I thought it to be pretty funny and was disappointed when I was told to paint over such a rich account of history. So, I decided to create my own virtual log of every time I use the restroom. Call it crass. Call it juvenile. I don't care. If you want, you can follow me at RestroomDiary. If you'd like know what's going on in my life, but don't care to know that much, you can find my less informative Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment