1/30/11

B-Movie

I've written a script that I hope to turn into a film in the near future. It's a rather serious story, so I want to do it right. I want to have the right camera, the right cast, the right lights, director, etc. Because that story is important to me, it's going to take some time and I need to wait for a few things to happen.

In the mean time, I could be writing and shooting something that's just plain fun. After watching the Syfy Original Mega Python vs Gatoroid, my wife suggested that I write a B movie. I've decided to take her advice.

I've got a few ideas that I'm going to start working on. The most important thing is that the people involved have fun making the film, even if no one ever watches it. I think that's what makes B movies so much fun. You can tell that the people involved in it's production are thoroughly enjoying themselves and not taking things too seriously.

So, who wants to be in a movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment