2/27/11

Violence, Foul Language, and Sexual Content in the Media: Introduction

Over the next few posts, I plan to discuss the use of violence, foul language, and sexual content in the media. More specifically, I want to explore those three subjects and the role they play in film/television, music, and video games.

Each of these things is having an ever increasing impact in our culture. Many blame the media for this. Others say that the media merely reflects the culture and, therefore, not the cause but the effect. I think it's a little of both. But, I don't want to discuss the validity of either of those claims here. I simply want to give opinion of how these things are used in different forms of media and what the effects of that are.

Like everything I post here, I desire your feedback.

The  Forum is open, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment